Thursday, May 22, 2008

Wii Balance


With Wii fit, you can play a video game and get a workout without it being a chore. I am passionate about figure skating. I workout on a regular basis. I've never been interested in playing a video game. But, once I got a taste of the Wii fit game; I was definitely impressed.

To improve balance you need to work on your leg muscles and your core muscles. Now you can use the new revolutionize Wii fit balance board; it is awesome. It features four main areas: yoga, strength training, aerobic exercise, balance training. It is not a replacement for off-ice training, however, it can be helpful.

The Wii fit is more than entertainment or a video game. I never would have thought that a video game, would be as beneficial as it is entertaining. This system, with motion-sensing controllers and play intended for a broad audience beyond hard-core gamers Wii Fit features four main areas: yoga, strength training, aerobic exercise, balance training. Wii Fit features a new accessory: a scalelike device you can stand on.

This is a great gaming system that might help improve your balance. It gets puts you right in the game. I love it! Once you see how fun it is you will become addicted as well. Boy, what an addiction, and one that is good for you and healthy as well. This is a great system for kids of all ages and adults! It is a revolutionized idea. Nintendo has found avoid and has filled it.

The youths of today don't even go outside to play anymore, they have become immersed in a world of video games! They live a sedentary life. They just want to sit around and play video games. Definitely the Wii fit is a phenomenal idea! Now I have this gut feeling that some people may assume that they don't need to pay for yoga sessions or any other fitness clubs. However the Wii fit is not a panacea, I still think some kind of additional fitness routine is required, unless you are the type who never did any type of activities, than the Wii fit is your answer.

I bought the Wii on launch day and so far, I am more than satisfied with it. The Nintendo Wii fit takes a different approach to gaming. Wii Fit is a good start for anyone embarking on a regular exercise program, but frankly, I'm finding some t of the routines are somewhat below the level I'm used to at least some, not all. For instance, I am a figure skater; I've been doing yoga, Pilates, aerobics and strength training regularly .

However, working out using the Wii Fit board is a totally unique experience, it provides instant feedback on your performance, as correcting your posture and charting your progress. It is as if having your private coach at your beckon call. It also offers a number of totally novel exercise games and routines to keep you interested and motivated.

Wii Fit is excellent for initiating a regular workout program, and for that purpose, I think it's well worth the money. Additional accessories may be required though. For instance the mat to keep the board secure on the floor, the rubber-like cover to protect the board from being scratched or getting dirty, and the battery charger for the balance board. I would encourage anyone who buys the Wii fit to obtain as extended warranty in case it becomes defected .

After playing for about an hour today, I was very sore. Even though I work out regularly, with the Wii fit, I still used muscles that were dormant. It is very user-friendly and walks you through all of the exercises. Another great feature, is that as you earn points, it allows the user to unlock different games as a reward. You have to work to do all the games and to unlock new ones. For example you can't unlock a balance game without working out with yoga. The Wii fit is highly recommended for figure skaters, or any athelete, the young and old alike, it is universal!

The Wii fit is a great start, and I sincerely hope Nintendo comes out with more advanced exercise games to use with the Wii Fit board--soon! More specialized game for specific interests; for instance, a figure skating version would be a great addition to the balance version of the Wii fit.

It is worth every penny. My Husband, my children and I have used the same day I bought it. We had so much fun. It measured our balance, BMI, and weight. We were able to set a fitness goal that meets our needs as well.

Get balanced!

Have fun!

No comments:

Search this site or the web powered by FreeFind

Site search Web search